4-24 Months Content Library
In this content library, through a streamlined video course & guides, you’ll learn how to get your baby to fall asleep independently, take predictable naps & sleep through the night. You’ll be confident knowing exactly what you need to do to keep them happy, content, and sleeping well!
What you’ll get with this content library:
4-24 Months Sleep Learning Video Course
This video course uses clear, science-backed and attachment-focused interventions that help you to meet your baby’s sleep needs. There is no one-size fits all approach for babies, so you’ll learn the fundamental principles and be empowered to tune into YOUR baby to develop the perfect strategy. Whether incorporating cry it out components of sleep training or not, you and your baby can be happy, attached, thriving and well-rested!
- Get Your Sleep On e-book
- Transitioning Out of a Swaddle Guide
- Extending Wake-Up Time Guide
- Reflux and Tummy Troubles Guide
- Sleep Regression Teething, and Illness Guide
- Daycare Guide
- The Nap Intruder – How to Lengthen Crap Naps Guide
- Stuck in Developmental Transitions Guide
- Pacifier Issues Guide
- Scheduling and Preventing Over-Tiredness Guide
- Sleep Train Your Babe in 14 Days Guide
- Bedtime Battles With Your Co-Sleeper Guide
- Dropping Naps Guide
- Siblings Sharing a Room Guide
- Transitioning from Co-Sleeping Guide
- Traveling with Kids Guide
- How to Cut Down on Night Awakenings Guide
- Sleep Training Issues with a Room Sharer Guide
12 Situation Cards for a quick reference to some of the most common sleep situations including:
- Lengthening naps
- Should I cap a nap?
- Short nap protocol & more
- Moving to a clock-based schedule
- How do I move from wake windows to clock based?
- How to – Sleep Learning
- When baby is awake in the middle of the night
- Baby waking up after rocking
- If baby doesn’t self soothe & more